WhatsApp new feature send messages without internet
WhatsApp is one of the most popular application of communication in this times. Millions across the globule use the messaging application to stay connected with their family, friends and collage friends.
Due to the multi-device beta program, now users can access WhatsApp application not just from their mobiles but also access from Web and Desktop. WhatsApp users across the globe, working on WhatsApp Web Beta program for iOS and Android users, which will enable users to use it without having to keep mobile phones connected to the internet.
Currently, the feature is still under the under process. but it will soon be available for all users. There are some users who have participated in the testing process where they are getting to see a message on their WhatsApp Web which says that they do not need to keep mobile phones connected to the internet services to use the whatsapp web version of the app.
Also read || best-high-paid-jobs-in-canada
how to access without your smartphone
- Open WhatsApp on your phone
- Go to the 3 dotted menu at the top right corner of the home page
- Click on Linked Devices
- Display information about Multi-device beta
- Join the beat program and Click on continue
- Open WhatsApp on a PC, desktop or a tablet
- Scan the QR code on the pc through the scanner on the phone
- Both the device will now be connected and WhatsApp Web will synchronize you phone messages
- The process will take some time
- Once both devices connected, the user will be able to send and receive messages via WhatsApp Web.
Also read || How Will We Communicate In The Future?
The new feature doesn’t support those devices that are using a very old version of WhatsApp application. so you need to update your app. few features won’t be able to work on these linked devices like, view live location on devices.