The list of PM Kisan Beneficiary Status has been released. PM Kisan Beneficiary list has been released by the government regarding who will get benefit under this scheme and who will not. And If you are also a beneficiary or eligible person in the scheme, then you can check out your name in this list. And if your name appears in the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Beneficiary List, then you will also be provided with the amount received in the scheme.
Explain that the amount of assistance received under the scheme is transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiary farmers through DBT.
Financial assistance is given to the farmers under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana by the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Government of India. Under the PM Kisan scheme, the operation of this scheme is funded by the Central Government. From the year 2018, this scheme was started by the Central Government to provide benefits to the farmers.
Under this scheme, land holding farmers are provided Rs 6000 in a year in 3 equal installments which are given as an installment of 2000 every 4 months. So far 12 installments have been sent under this scheme. Till now under the PM Kisan Yojna Government has sent ‘11,25,33,239 crore’ of rupees to their accounts.
You can read our article to know PM Kisan Beneficiary Status. In today’s article, farmers registered under PM Kisan Yojana will be told about the status of their beneficiary list. Farmer brothers will be able to check their beneficiary list of this Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022 in easy language. Therefore, to know about how to see PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2022, you have to read the article carefully. PM Kisan Beneficiary Status
Important Details of PM Kisan Beneficiary Status :
|Scheme Name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM Kisan Beneficiary Status)|
|Category of Scheme||Center Based|
|Scheme started in the year||2018|
|Beneficiary||All eligible poor farmers of the country|
|The objective of the scheme||To provide economic benefits to the farmers for their livelihood.|
|Scheme Related Ministry||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India|
|Paid in December-March through the scheme in 2021-22||80 to 100 percent payment in almost all states|
|December – March 2021-22 Payment No.||11,13,36,425|
|the period in April-July 2021-22||11,14,27,826 paid|
|Payment in August-November 2021-22 period||11,18,57,097|
|In April-July 2022-23 under the scheme||10,61,73,981 paid|
|Medium of viewing Beneficiary Status||online|
|PM Kisan Helpline Number||155261 / 011-24300606|
|PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana Official Website||pmkisan.gov.in|
Check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status :
1. You can easily check your PM Kisan Beneficiary Status by going to the Portal. For that you have to go to visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi at pmkisan.gov.in.
2. Then you will reach on the main page of Portal, for your ease we are providing the picture of that portal here.
3. Then just Scroll it down that page and You will find the Page “Farmers Corner”.
4. Select Beneficiary Status from here on this Farmers corner.
5. Then you have to fill the blank boxes by either your Account number or Aadhar number for verification.
6. Then click on the ‘Get Data’ button.
7. After click on that Your Beneficiary status will open something like on picture.
8. From here you can See your Beneficiary Status so easily.
Also read :-PM awas yojana gramin list 2022
Free Umbrella yojana in Gujarat
Now How to Check your name in PM Kisan scheme List :
For this, first visit pmkisan.gov.in website.
Now on the home page of this website, you have to go to the Farmers corner below, here you have to go to the Beneficiary List. Click on it.
Now a new page will open in front of you, here you have to enter your state, district, tehsil, block, village and click on GET REPORT.
Now the list of beneficiaries appears in front of you. In which you will see their name, father’s name, gender and their address.
Documents required for PM KISAN:
• Must have Aadhaar card.
• Land documents like – Khatauni.
• Share Certificate. (to learn how much land the farmer has)
• Must have a bank account. (passbook)
Take all these documents and go to the nearest e-Krishi Mitra and get yourself registered. Its funding is done 100 percent by the central government. That is why a separate portal has been created by the Central Government for this. You can also get information by visiting this PM KISAN portal, and you can also apply online here.
How to Apply Offline for PM kisan Beneficiary Yojana | Kisan Samman Nidhi.
If you are a farmer and want to take advantage of the PM KISAN scheme, then we are going to tell you its process.
You can apply by downloading the offline form Click here and filling it completely by going to the nearest public service center. Or if you are able to apply online yourself, then you can apply by visiting the official website of PM-Kisan.
How to do PM Kisan eKYC online:
If your money is not coming under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, then you should get your online ekyc done by visiting pmkisan.gov.in portal. The complete procedure for doing eKYC is given below.
• To do online ekyc for PM Kisan, you must first go to its official website.
• After going to the home page, you have to click on the ekyc option.
• After clicking on the ekyc option, a Next screen will open in new page. There enter your Aadhaar number in the blank field. And After that Fill the captcha code and search.
• Now you will receive an OTP (password) on the registered mobile number in your Aadhaar card, you have to enter it here on the next option.
• After this click on Submit for auth button. In this way your ekyc for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi will be done successfully.
Who can take advantage of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana (PM Kisan Yojana) is for the family, not the individual. That’s why the family gets the benefit of this scheme. If two members or husband and wife are taking advantage of this in a family, even if both have separate land in their names, it is also wrong. In such a situation, the government can recover money from such people.
The family of a farmer consists of husband, wife and minor children. The responsibility of identifying the eligible families rests entirely with the State Governments or Union Territories.
To take advantage of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the farmer should have agricultural land in his name.
Who cannot take advantage of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
PM Kisan beneficiary status 2022 : Here are the Important criterias or the Eligibilities by which One can take the Advantage of PM Kisan Samman nidhi yojana :
- If a farmer is doing farming but the farm is not in his name, then he will not be a beneficiary. Even if the farm is in the name of his father or grandfather, he cannot take advantage of the PM Kisan Yojana.
- Government employees cannot avail the benefit if one is the owner of agricultural land, but Whether he is a government employee or has retired, current or former MP, MLA, minister, he does not get the benefit of PM Kisan Yojana. Apart from this, professional registered doctors, engineers, lawyers, chartered accountants or their family members do not get the benefit of this scheme.
- Those who get more than 10000 pension do not get the benefit if a person is the owner of the farm but he gets more than 10 thousand rupees a month pension, he cannot be the beneficiary of this scheme. Income tax paying families will also not get the benefit of this scheme.
- Benefits to Small and Marginal Families The guidelines define small and marginal farmers as farmer families in which husband, wife and minor children jointly own two acres of cultivable land as per the land records of the respective State or Union Territory. hectare or less.
- Those who are using agricultural land for other works instead of agricultural work cannot get the benefit.
- Many farmers in the villages do agricultural work on other’s fields but are not the owners of the fields. Some part of the crop or money is given to the owner of the farm. Such farmers cannot take advantage of this scheme.
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Related Most Important Q&A –
1. What is the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi?
Its website is pmkisan.gov.in from where you can see information related to this scheme and eligible farmers can apply for this scheme.
2. Are these 6000 rupees paid together in this scheme?
No, you are given this 6000 rupees 2000 rupees every 4 months, that means you are given an installment of 2000 rupees in the first period of 4 months in a year i.e. from April to July. Similarly, in the second period from August to November 2000 And in the month of December to March, 2000 is given on 3 periods, in total you are given 6000 rupees in a year.
3. How much money do the eligible farmers get in the Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme?
If the farmer comes under the eligible category under this scheme, then he gets Rs 2000 in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi every year at a gap of 4 months.
4. When will the amount of PM Kisan 12th installment be sent to the farmers’ account?
The amount of PM Kisan 12th installment will be sent by the government to the bank account of all eligible farmers by the month of October.
5. How to get the money from this scheme?
In this scheme, the farmer entitled to benefit has to apply. If that farmer is found correct according to the conditions of this scheme, then he gets the benefit of this scheme after applying.