PM kisan samman nidhi : 11th Installment Kist Payment Status
Today, the Central Government has announced the 11th installment of PM kisan samman nidhi(Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sanman Nidhi) Yojana. Through this scheme, Rs 21,000 crore has been deposited in farmers’ bank accounts.
The biggest news for our country’s farmers. The wait of farmers for the 11th installment of Kisan Sanman Nidhi has come to an end. The Prime Minister of our country PM Modi today announced the 11th installment of PM Kisan in a program organized in Shimla. Today, the Central Government has announced the 11th installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sanman Nidhi Yojana.
Under PM kisan samman nidhi yojana, Rs 21,000 crore has been deposited in the bank account of each farmer. Every registered farmer in the country will have to wait a while for the amount to reach Rs 2,000 in their own bank account. If you want to know if your account has reached Rs.2000, it is a very easy way to know. Which you can easily find out by checking your bank account.
— BJP (@BJP4India) May 31, 2022
In order to get money from PM Kisan Sanman Nidhi, every beneficiary farmer is required to KYC his bank account. Today was the last date for KYC. Farmers who have not done KYC may have their installments suspended.
How eKYC can be done for PM kisan samman nidhi
- Beneficiary farmer has to do eKYC through OTP on PM Kisan’s website.
- Beneficiary farmer can go to any nearest service center and get eKYC done by biometric system.
See your name in PM kisan samman nidhi Yojana as below
- First go to the official website of PM Kisan Sanman Nidhi Yojana https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- Click on the farmer corner here.
- Select the Beneficiary List option here.
- The form will now appear. In it, select your first state name, then district, block, and village.
- After filling in all the given information, click on get report.
- Now on the new skin, the list of beneficiaries of PM Kisan Yojana of your village will come in front of you.
- From this list you will know if your name is among the beneficiary farmers or not.
PM Modi said that whether it is PM housing scheme, scholarship scheme or pension scheme, we have made sufficient efforts to reduce the prevalence of corruption with the help of technology. Trying to solve every problem.
The current government, which implemented the One Rank One Pension after four decades, has also given the rest of the money to the country’s ex-servicemen. Which has benefited every family.
Our country was witnessing vote bank politics. The politics of our country has suffered a lot to create its own vote bank. Modi further said that he was working not for building a vote bank, but for building a new India.