ikhedut Portal | Mafat Chhatri Yojana scheme for fruit and vegetable sellers. Horticultural Scheme. Farmer Free umbrella yojana in Gujarat Scheme.
Various government schemes for the development of farmers in the state of Gujarat are run by the Government of Gujarat. The important objective is that by taking advantage of these various government schemes, every citizen can live a dignified life in the society by getting financial assistance in small and big businesses. This includes many schemes such as women oriented schemes run by the government, student scholarship schemes, schemes related to farmers etc. Various government schemes are also run online on ikhedut portal by agriculture and government for farmers, pastoralists, horticulture or fruit sellers etc. We will discuss one such government scheme in this article today and that scheme is a free umbrella scheme run under the horticulture scheme.
Mafat Chhatri Yojana in Gujarat
The Agriculture cooperation department in Gujarat has started accepting online forms for all farmer oriented schemes. The Bhagyavati scheme introduces new methods to farmers to increase the production of fruits and vegetables. In view of this scheme a free umbrella scheme has been developed for small sellers to prevent spoilage of fruits and vegetables. Beneficiary farmers of Gujarat will be given free umbrellas through this free umbrella scheme and their application has to be applied online on Ikhedut Portal.
The purpose of the free umbrella Yojana
Each state has small to large sellers. Those who sell fruits and vegetables of Gujarat state are given the benefit of this scheme by Gujarat government. As small sellers do not have facilities, vegetables are wasted. Under this scheme, small sellers will be provided free umbrellas so that their fruits and vegetables are not wasted so that the sellers do not incur any loss. For free umbrella scheme sellers will have to register online on ikhedut portal.
Free umbrella Yojana eligibility
Free umbrella Yojana will provide equipment assistance to the sellers of small vegetables by the Government of Gujarat. For which the Government of Gujarat has laid down certain rules for the beneficiary citizen. The following is the provision for availing this free umbrella scheme. If you are also a beneficiary of this scheme, please read the information given below.
- The benefit of this scheme is only for small sellers of fruits and vegetables.
- Beneficiaries who are selling floriculture are eligible for this scheme.
- Beneficiaries who sell on the road side or in a small market will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Apart from this, lorry hawkers are also eligible for this scheme.
- Smaller sellers selling agricultural products will get the benefit of free umbrella scheme.
Free Chhatri Yojana Benefit
In this free umbrella scheme of Gujarat government, small sellers selling fruits, flowers and vegetables will be eligible for the benefit of free umbrella scheme. Under this scheme, free umbrellas will be provided to small sellers who are selling perishable market crops or by lorries.
Under this scheme, one umbrella will be distributed to small sellers per Aadhaar card. And only the beneficiary who is of adult age will be given an umbrella.
Free Umbrella Scheme Required Document
Online Application of various government schemes is accepted by the Horticulture Department through ikhedut portal. So to avail this free umbrella scheme you will need the following Document.
1. A copy of the beneficiary’s Aadhaar card
2. If it is an identity card issued by Gujarat Urban Livelihood Mission
3. Xerox of beneficiary’s ration card
Copy of Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) certificate of the applicant
5. Certificate of Disability of the Applicant (if any)
6. Certificate of registration is mandatory if any organization is to avail the benefit.
How to Registration in Ikhedut Portal?
Mafat Chhatri Yojna In Gujarat will have to fill up an online form at iPortal. Small sellers from village level from VCE, taluka sellers from office and computer operators can apply for free chahatari scheme. Online application of this scheme can also be done from home if internet facility is available.
- The beneficiary has to open the ‘ikhedut Portal’ official website.
- After opening the website of the port, click on the “Yojana” option and open “Horticulture Schemes”.
- Clicking on the link “Free umbrellas to small sellers to prevent spoilage of fruits and vegetables”.
- Then read all the instructions carefully, fill in all the details given in it and follow its steps
- Now, Save the application after filling all the information carefully.
- After checking the details of the application, one has to click on the Application Confirm button.
- The beneficiary will be able to get the print based on the application number.
What to do after applying online registration?
After the beneficiary has applied for the free umbrella scheme online, the beneficiary has to sign / coin the print on ikhedut portal. And to submit the required documents along with the application to the Horticulture Office of the Particular District within the prescribed time limit. Where the application details of Mafat Chhatri Yojana sent by the beneficiary will be verified. And prior approval will be given from the district office. Applicants selected for the scheme will be informed by the government. And the selected beneficiary will have to get the umbrella from the given space within the stipulated time.
Last date to apply for Mafat Chhatri Yojana
The last date for online application of this scheme through Horticulture Schemes (Free Umbrella scheme in Gujarat) is 15/11/2021.