In Today’s article we gonna tell that What exactly is E shram card? And What is the process of E shram card Registration, How to E shram card Download and The Procedure of E shram card Online apply. So Stick with the article till last to know about the E shram card Information.
Most of the people are in Confusion about the Concept of E shram card that whether they have to get it or not because of lack of Information. So let’s get you known about the e-shram card details with its Online apply, registration and Download process.
The Ministry of Labor and Employment has developed an e-shram web portal to create a National Database of Unorganized Workers (NDUW) Which will be linked to Aadhar Card. This card will include the details of the person’s name, occupation, address, type of business, educational qualification, skill type and family details etc., so as to speed up their employability and expand social security schemes benefits for workers.
What is E shram card?
The Government of India has launched the e-shram Card portal to create a database of laborers working in the unorganized sector. The main objective of starting this scheme is that such laborers working in the unorganized sector who are economically very weak and who are not able to get continuous work.
And it will prepare a database of that laborers through e-shram card and after that On this basis, the workers of the unorganized sector will get the benefits of the schemes to be designed by the government.
The Online Registration Process of e-shram Card has been Started officially by 26th August 2021. and All over the India, Labors are able to Apply for this e Shram card and get it.
About 38 crore laborers e-shram Card will be made by the Union Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India. In this labor card, a special number will also be set for the identification of the laborers, a 12-digit unique (Universal Account Number UAN) number will be provided on the E Shram Card of the laborers who get the labor card made.
Who are Able to get E shram Card ?
Here are the list that will tell you the workers of the following unorganized sector can apply for making e-shram card :
- Agricultural laborers
- Share croppers
- Small and marginal farmers
- People engaged in animal husbandry
- Labeling and packing
- Leather worker
- The weavers
- Manrega worker
- Domestic workers
- Hope worker
- Building and construction workers
- Common Services Centers in Brick Kilns and Stone Quarries
- Working laborers
- Home maid
- Saw mill workers
- Street vendors
- Tannery worker
- Auto driver
- Migrant laborers
- Salt worker
- Sericulture worker, carpenter
- Milk farmer
- Vegetable and fruit seller
- Newspaper vendor
- Rickshaw drivers etc.
Important Documents for e-shram Card Online Apply :
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Full KYC
- Email ID
- PAN Card
- Address Proof
- Mobile Number
- Income Certificate
- Resident Certificate
Also read :-PM awas yojana gramin list 2022
Process of E shram card online apply and Registration | How to Apply for E shram Card ?
Let’s know that How can you Apply for e-shram Card online, Here are the Steps that so easily you can follow and with ease you can Apply e-shram card online:
1. Firstly you have to go at Indian government Official Website E shram Portal.
2. As you go there the Home page of the Site will Open.
3. There you have to Click on “Register Your self” button.
4. When you will click on that, the New page will Open where you have to Enter your Aadhar card number.
5. After insert your Aadhar card number just fill up the Captcha code you will see there.
6. Then you shall Click the “Send OTP” button, after click on that The New page will Open there.
7. Now What Mobile number is linked with your Aadhar card, in that number you will get the OTP number.
8. Now you have to Insert that OTP number in that field and Hit the Enter.
9. And now e-shram Card Online Apply Form will be popped up there.
10. Here you have to fill the information about you which will be like this: Personal Information, Address, Education Qualification.11. After these information, you have to insert the details about your Occupation.
12. Now Fill up the Bank details of your bank.
13. Now it will ask you to Upload all the Relevant Documents, and You will have to upload the documents by scan them into it.
14. When you filled all the information as above then for a Confirmation that all the details is Okay, just click on ‘Previews Self-declaration’.
15. And You just Submit your Form there and Download your e-shram Card online there.
16. After downloading the E shram Card you can also take a Print of it.
How to Dowload the E shram Card ?
So If You Want to Download your e-shram Card then you can with your UAN Number, by these steps:
1. First of all you have to go to Official website for that.
2. There you will find the Already Registered, aside from it there will be Update button, press on it.
3. After that a New page will be Open.
4. Here you have to Enter your UAN Number and also your Date of birth.
5. An OTP will be sent to the Registered Mobile number.
6. Fill the field there with OTP you get.
7. Then again a New Page will Open.
8. There you will find Update Profile and Download UAN option. from there you can Download your E shram Card.
Why E shram Card is Very Important ?
If you are also a Worker and works in any Unorganized Sector, also don’t getting Regular work or Salary than this is the Golden chance and must be time to Get an E shram Card for you, which is given by Government. And It is so Important because:
The Workers who will be take an advantage of thi E shram Card will be eligible to get Social Security and Welfare schemes.
If you get e-labor card made, then with the help of this database will help the government in making policies and programs for unorganized workers.
There are many such workers whose movement from organized worker category to unorganized worker category is frequent, then making e-labor cards and apart from this, their business skill development etc. will be monitored by the central government and according to this they will be provided with the equipments of proper work employment.
Through this the most important benefit will be to the unorganized workers working in other states as more employment opportunities will be provided to them by tracking the migrant labor work force.
Toll Free Helpline Number for e-shram Card Holders :
PM E shram Card Scheme is available and was inaugurated to give the most benefits to the Unorganized workers around the India, but the main problem is that majority of them not having a phone and even if they have, then they don’t know to Apply for E shram Card Online.
To Solve this big problem, along with the introduction of Pradhan Mantri Shram Card Yojana by the Central Labor and Employment Department of the Government of India, an E shram Card toll free number i.e. E shram Card helpline number has also been issued. Therefore, if you want to get any kind of information related to Pradhan Mantri Shram Card Yojana, then you can get information by contacting ‘14434‘ number.
Thus, E shram Card is very Important for all the Unorganized Workers today because by getting this all the upcoming Schemes they will be eligible of to get it. So Hope you find this information much enough to get about E shram Card. Kindly Share this article to your friends and needy ones. thus they can also take a knowledge throgh this, Thank you.